BRM Episode #076 by CHARLOTTE DE WITTE (KNTXT, Mary Go Wild) from Belgium
Despite being considered relatively fresh on the scene, Belgian DJ and producer Charlotte de Witte has amply proven her skill in the studio and behind the decks.
Her fast-paced trajectory reads like a novel. While championing her own style of uncompromising and headstrong techno, she steers her career and music the way she envisions it.
On stage de Witte charms techno heads with her natural ease, composure and expertise. Making it almost look easy to play the biggest stages in the world. Her own studio productions have proven to be intense, addictive and downright impressive, captivating sounding labels like Novamute and Mary Go Wild.
Her curriculum vitae of credentials is simply mind blowing: An Essential Mix debut on BBC Radio 1, a passage at Boiler Room, the cover of DJ MAG and continuous support by Resident Advisor, MixMag and XLR8R. The future looks bright for Charlotte de Witte.
1. Cassy – Move (Marcel Dettmann Remix)
2. Yuuki Sakai – Ytio (Original Mix)
3. Trus’me – Our Future (Answer Code Request Remix 1)
4. Charlotte de Witte – Sending Them (Original Mix)
5. Several Definitions – Be (Andre Kronert Remix)
6. Charlotte de Witte – Watching (Original Mix)
7. Alignment – Gravity (Reform (IT) Remix)
8. Regal (ES) – Pulzar (Original Mix)
9. 2000 and One – Get Down (Len Faki Hardspace Tool)
10. Perc feat. Gazelle Twin – Look What Your Love Has Done To Me (Original Mix)
11. Dax J – West Bank (Original Mix)
12. Arweenn – Shadow (Alexander D’niel Remix)